(★ 聽對話內容) 本週話題焦點:簽署買賣契約
(撰寫契約) Ted, the sales manager of the Taiwan Formosa Trading Company, is having a conversation with one his subordinates regarding a contract he is drafting. Ted 是 Taiwan Formosa Trading Company 的銷售經理,他正與他的下屬談到有關他所撰寫的契約。 |
Lucy: Here are the documents that you've requested. Lucy:這些是你需要的文件。
Ted: Thanks a million. Ted:多謝。
Lucy: So I heard that you're the lucky person who was designated the job of drafting the sales contract for our company and the Chinese manufacturer. Lucy:我聽說你是那個被指派要撰寫我們公司和大陸廠商的銷售合約的幸運兒。
Ted: Please don't remind me. I should have never mentioned that I studied business law in university. Ted:請不要提醒我。我應該別提起我在大學是唸商業法的事情。
Lucy: What things should you include when drafting a contract? Lucy:撰寫契約的時候,有哪些東西是你該寫進去的啊?
Ted: I have to write the quantity, delivery dates, price, and warranties. I also have to include arbitration and termination clauses. This is where things tend to get a bit tricky! Ted:我必須寫出數量、送貨日期、價格和保證書內容。我還要把裁決及合約終止條款寫進去。這就是會讓事情變得難處理的地方!
Lucy: Sounds complicated. Lucy:聽起來好複雜啊。
Ted: I will try my best. What else can I do? Ted:我會盡力的。不然我還能怎麼辦?
Lucy: That's the spirit! Lucy:這種精神才對嘛!
Ted: I think I'm missing a folder. There should be another folder with all of the pricing information inside it. Ted:我想我有一個文件夾不見了。應該要有另一個文件夾裡面是包含所有價格的訊息的。
Lucy: Oh, wait a sec. I'll go and check if I left it on my desk. Lucy:喔,等一等。我去看看我是不是把它留在我桌上了。
重要字詞講解
沒有留言:
張貼留言